Wilbert is in search of a Total Rewards Manager. This role is responsible for the development and management of progressive and competitive compensation and benefits programming. Wilbert is headquartered in Leawood, KS and is one of the largest and most respected suppliers of products and services to the funeral industry, and currently has approximately 1,400 employees in 90 locations.
- In coordination with CPO, create a comprehensive total rewards philosophy.
- Research and establish a compensation model with job descriptions and salary ranges, conducting job evaluations, FLSA assessments, and departmental compensation reviews.
- Responsible for managing and coordinating administration, execution, and analysis of the Company’s total compensation programs.
- Oversee benefits program.
- Lead Annual Open Enrollment, day-to-day administration of 401K Plan and other compensation and benefits related plans.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Finance, or related field required.
- 3-5 years in benefits field, manufacturing environment a plus.
- 4+ years of experience with compensation programs.
- Exceptional discretion, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience leading compensation design changes from concept to execution.
- Experience conducting national pay market analyses and building out national compensation plans.
- Strong knowledge of benefit plans and legal regulations.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) strongly desired.
Formal interest accepted through the following link: https://searchcareers-omniemployment.icims.com/jobs/3666/total-rewards-manager/job
Direct all inquiries to: OMNI Human Resource Management Ann Cripe, Senior Consultant – email@example.com| 913-488-2906
OMNI and our clients are Equal Opportunity Employers and seek diversity in candidates for employment. EEO Employer W/M/Vet/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.