Growing AmLaw 200 law firm has created a new position for a Senior Compensation Analyst. The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of compensation experience in a multi-state organization (Colorado and California experience a plus).
Primary responsibilities include:
- Leading the annual base pay and bonus process for all non-attorney staff.
- Monitoring internal equity, external competitiveness, and consistent application of compensation policies firmwide.
- Manage surveys and perform data analytics.
- Review, maintain, and update staff job descriptions.
- Ensure compliance with pay-related laws and regulations (Federal, State, and Local).
To apply, go to www.spencerfane.com to see Careers listing.