The Benefits Administrator assists associates in understanding the company’s benefits and acts as a liaison between the organization and vendors. Administers plans and programs to include maintenance, vendor bill payment, reconciliation, communication, coordination, and compliance. Continuously evaluates benefit procedures for improvement and/or compliance.
- Administers benefit enrollments and benefit changes timely and accurately. Resolves associate benefit problems within plan document and regulatory guidelines.
- Assists with investigating discrepancies and claims issues and provides information in non-routine situations.
- Runs and evaluates reports as needed to manage eligibility, enrollment, billing, and budget forecasting.
- Audits plan enrollments with vendors and processes monthly benefit vendor bills.
- Manages and produces Associate benefit communications regarding benefit coverages and/or changes; utilizes print and online resources to effectively communicate to our dispersed workforce.
- Assists with compliance activities.
- Assists with maintaining benefit plans and processes in HRIS system (Workday), including system setup and configuration.
- Manages annual ACA reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and one to three years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of retirement and health and welfare plans required.
- Strong computer skills and experience with Excel, HRIS systems and report writer tools required.
- Ability to multitask.
- Have strong communication and customer service skills.
To apply: https://jobs.helzberg.com/search-jobs/job-detail/?jid=5059BR