Our client that is located in the Johnson County area of Kansas City is growing their team due to a promotion. They are looking for a collaborative team member with a background in executive compensation as well as being open to being cross-trained into other areas of compensation and benefits analysis. This company has a hybrid office schedule.
Key focus areas for this position will be stock and equity administration. Responsibilities include:
Ad hoc projects to support changes in compensation.
- Stock plan administration-processing grants, determine eligibility as well as ongoing reporting. Work with E*Trade and Fidelity.
- Creating compensation programs and ensuring all work is in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Support director on preparing reports and presentations for compensation committee meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Human Resources or related field
- 2 years’ + experience in executive compensation with preference given to candidates with stock/equity administration experience
- Analytical-mind set and detail oriented. Also, advanced skills in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
For more information, please contact Michelle Decker at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 913-515-2655.